Saturday, June 11, 2011

World Wide Knit In Public Day!




It's here! WWKIP Day! And I'm at The Well teaching the staff an anyone else who walks in the door how to become a fiber enthusiast. It's a bit crazy around here this morning mostly a question filled day buy questions lead to knitters.

Today's favorite question is "How do you have the patience to do that?". Which I can only answer you should see how impatient I am when I don't have anything to knit or spin! I'm a basket case without my fibrous jewels and tools.

My friend Casey and I went to a drum circle and I accidentally put my knitting in the boot of the car; five minutes down the road she asked if we needed to stop and get it. Ten minutes later she knew not stopping when she asked earlier and I said no was a mistake. It calms me and keeps me from fidgeting. So if you need a calming/focusing tool, I'm knitting in public at The Well Royse City, TX come join me.

-tweet
@Knit4love

No comments:

Post a Comment